WTB: 2003-2004 Cobra Coupe Seats

1sikStang

Established Member
Had a set, but sold them to finish up some things. Now I'm looking for another set. Either dark or light suede is fine. Must be in decent condition, no major damage. Let me know what you have. Shoot me a pm to send pics and price your asking. I'm in the Vegas area. Cash and PayPal ready. Looking to spend around 650-1000 for a set. Thanks

GTIZZL

Established Member
I have rear seats for a coupe but they don't have any skins on them.. They would only be good if you're looking to redo them.

1sikStang

Established Member
If I knew how too redo them I would say yes. But basically I'm looking for finished bolt on seats. Nothing perfect, but nothing with major work needed.

1sikStang

Established Member
No problem! Just figured I would throw it out there.

I just ran Into your other threads about you redoing cobra seats. Maybe this can be a option for me as well. Can you make the all black leather seats into the cobra style 2 tone leather and suede?

Comp281

Established Member
If you already have a set of mustang seats, you can get the kit from TMI and make a set of brand new cobra seats. The kit comes with the foam and new leather skins. They have videos showing how the install works. I've been looking into this.

Users who are viewing this thread