WTB: 2003/2004 Cobra Coupe ~ Low Miles

UniqueSVT

Established Member
Hello all,
New to the site here, friend referred me here as he knew I was in the market for an 03/04.

I have emailed and PM'd a few of you in this forum but wanted to try and do this the right way without becoming a pain in the rear sending PM after PM trying to find the right Terminator. I have been without a Mustang for 10 years now and it's time to get back in. I want an 03/04 coupe... I have been looking for the last 2-3 months but do not want to settle as I am looking for the "one".

Here's the details:
  • No convertibles
  • Color at one point wasn't important but it seems that it has become important for some reason since starting my search.
    Top choices of color are 04 Comp Orange and Oxford White but am open to others, just would rather not have Red (color of my last Mustang)
  • Meticulously well taken care of (garage kept, clean, straight, no stories car)
  • No accidents
  • Never smoked in
  • Not heavily modded
    Some mods are ok but I'm not looking for a 10 second drag car
  • Mileage - 45K or below, nothing over 45K miles (Obviously would prefer Super low mile - below 20K would be ideal)
  • I live in PA so that always factors in when it comes to selling/buying a vehicle so Western half US and West Coast is probably out of the question

Yes I know it's a big list and that's probably why I haven't just settled and bought something. I am looking for the perfect Terminator for me but that's what is great, I am no hurry to make a decision as I want the "one" that is right for me. I will admit I am dying to find it!

If you have something that fits into this criteria, feel free to respond here, PM me or email me @ [email protected].
Whatever you choose.

Thanks in advance,
Scott

Last edited:

UniqueSVT

Established Member
First of all, thanks for the info z28th!

Here is a nice '04 OW in VA that meets your criteria. I saw this at Robert's lot last week and it appears to be a very nice car! Hi-End Auto, LLC - Vehicle
I did see this one... only issue I found was if the car was "bone stock" like they state, why is there pillar mounted gauges? My concern is this was once a modded car and then put back to stock. I contacted Hi-End and they did not respond to me.

I have not seen this one... very nice OW and only 3K miles. Price seems to be good for the miles. Not sure if the low miles are worth the extra $3-5K.

Thanks again for the help!
Scott

Freakingstang

Established Member
Hi end sells a bunch of nice cars..that's what they do. Call Robert and talk to him, he can find what you want if he doesn't have it.

And the guages..An A/F and real oil pressure? those wouldn't distract me at all.

I bought my 27K mile car about 3 months ago after looking for 6 months. I would have rather bought a car that had more serious mods that was tuned instead of boltons, pulley and no tune.......

UniqueSVT

Established Member
Hi end sells a bunch of nice cars..that's what they do. Call Robert and talk to him, he can find what you want if he doesn't have it.

And the guages..An A/F and real oil pressure? those wouldn't distract me at all.

I bought my 27K mile car about 3 months ago after looking for 6 months. I would have rather bought a car that had more serious mods that was tuned instead of boltons, pulley and no tune.......

Thanks. I have seen many Terminators from Hi-End after I found out they specialize in them. I will try again to contact them to see if anything fits what I am looking for. I wish I lived closer to VA so I could just go there and check out what they have.

Thanks again for the info.

UniqueSVT

Established Member
Thanks to the few that have emailed me your car info/data. Keep it up for those that want to sell yours that seem to fit what I am looking for. I have been searching for months now and it's been anything but easy to find the right one.

I was sad to see one of the Comp Orange cars here sold just yesterday... happy for the seller and buyer but I am stuck on Orange and White right now for some reason and they seem to be so limited.

Thanks again and let me know if you have anything that fits my descriptions and you're looking to get rid of.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread