Wtb 2001 true blue cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Stock modded what ever lowest miles possible and price range of what the market is right now.

So many good deals out there just they are not true blue....

If anyone is selling or has one and they want it to go to a good home and are thinking of selling hit me up please any where in the u.s works......

I can travel a.s.a.p it will be a very quick simple process.....
Pm email call what ever thanks
ryan 801-721-6098

Last edited:

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
I have the one for sale in the market. unless 63k miles is to many miles. thanks.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
How about mine? 92k on body and around 10k on forged motor. Lots of work done to this car.

pairodice

Established Member
Got one sort of local. NM car. True Blue coupe just posted an ad for sale today. 12k . no issues 5056292555

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Man I'd love to have another true blue but 30 hours is a long drive.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Doesnt jump out at me. Called with an offer. And the whole oh these cobras are so rare. And blah blah crap. Not the color. Jus a 01 cobra last of the na v8 model will be a collector item garbage. I don't have to to listen to that lol

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Doesnt jump out at me. Called with an offer. And the whole oh these cobras are so rare. And blah blah crap. Not the color. Jus a 01 cobra last of the na v8 model will be a collector item garbage. I don't have to to listen to that lol

Haha

What did you offer if you dont mind me asking? I've emailed them a couple of times. Once asking about the paint and the other I threw them a low offer, 7k. lol

I'd pay about 10k for it. Thats what I paid for mine with 69k about 4 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread