WTB 2001 Saleen or a comparable motor (direct swap)

34SVT34

ADRENALINE JUNKY
Established Member
Hey I just bought a 2001 Saleen N/S with an added a procharger/intercooled...Only runnin 9Ibs boost...60,000 miles
added maybe 1,000 then started hearing THE TICK....I am looking to replace the motor with anything that i could throw the procharger on...would love to have another saleen motor....but its whatever...

shoot me your offers along with price and pics...my email is [email protected]...

also send me a PM on here to let me know...

thanks for your time,
Jordan

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
FYI a "saleen" motor is a cheap ass stock mustang gt motor... Give MMR or someone similar a call and pickup a forged shortblock/longblock.

Fat-cat

Established Member
so does you car have a 2 or 4valve motor in it now ??? im going to go out on a limb here and say its probably a 2v and as suck you need to find a GT motor for as your Procharger will not bolt up to a cobra motor.

GTIZZL

Established Member
so does you car have a 2 or 4valve motor in it now ??? im going to go out on a limb here and say its probably a 2v and as suck you need to find a GT motor for as your Procharger will not bolt up to a cobra motor.

+1

FYI a "saleen" motor is a cheap ass stock mustang gt motor... Give MMR or someone similar a call and pickup a forged shortblock/longblock.

Just call MMR and do this! You wont be disappointed..:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread