WTB 2001 Cobra Bolt ons

bigthings12

Hey everybody. My name is Matt and I am a new member. I just bought a 2001 Cobra. I am looking for some bolt on's so let me know what you got.

bakers4v4_6

Established Member
If your looking to buy things look in the market? This is tech if your asking what you should buy might need to be a lil more specific

mrbill00

Established Member
Hey Matt, welcome

i have a never used (NIB) complete fresh air kit for a 2001.
(puts the air filter in the fenderwell)
email me at:

Last edited:

baritone1whs07

Established Member
Hey everybody. My name is Matt and I am a new member. I just bought a 2001 Cobra. I am looking for some bolt on's so let me know what you got.

Idk if you want us to sell you some parts or if your asking what you should get. if youre asking what you should get i would recommend intake, exhaust, and tune because they are basic needs in any path you choose

for intake i personally recommend kenne bell 4" CAI. also if you can, get a professional tune and a cat back.

but first and foremost, ask yourself what you are looking to get out of it. do you want to boost in the future, do you wanna stay N/A, drag race, road course, etc. it gives you a starting point and you can get more help in those specific areas. reason why i say this is because owning a 4V aint cheap. and theres no sense in going back to re-buy a part cause it doesnt work for the set up you want. i.e. (buying 30 lb injectors now when you will need 60 lb injectors later) if you have any questions just ask away

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Gears (4.10s min!)
grab a CAI
Subframe connectors
poly IRS bushings
MGW orange handle

and HAVE SOME FUN!

bigthings12

Thanks for the advice everyone. I should have been clear. I'm just pumped to finally own one again its been a long time. My previous one (99 cobra) I only had for a few months and that was 7 yrs ago. I've been checking out the site more and doing some research.

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
good lord how could i forget exhaust? lol

i looooove my FR500 cat back but they are imposible to find anymore

i suggest magnaflow and a quality X or H pipe for an increase in power (i prefer the deeper sound of the H but an X works well too)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread