WTB: 2 Wheels to mount DRs

Bionik_P

Established Member
I'm looking to finally throw some DRs on my car so I'm looking for a set of 2 wheels that will fit on the Cobra. These can be any style, as long as they fit. They don't have to be in mint condition, so as long as they hold air that is fine by me. Any offers?

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
if this is just for race then get some et streets for those wheels.

the stock satin wheels is exactly what i run for the drag strip. with 26X11.5 17 et streets.
makes the track really fun

J

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Bionik_P said:
I'm looking to finally throw some DRs on my car so I'm looking for a set of 2 wheels that will fit on the Cobra. These can be any style, as long as they fit. They don't have to be in mint condition, so as long as they hold air that is fine by me. Any offers?
Where are you located?

Bionik_P

Established Member
BillyMac72--Sent you a PM

no_slow_svt--I'll look into that to see how much I can pick a pair up for....any suggestions?

IronTerp--I'm in southern Georgia

lucafu1

Established Member
i have a set of chrome OE o3 cobra wheels svt caps included with almost new MT ET STREET RADIALS. only 3 passes and under 20 street miles. PM me a offer.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Probably not what you're looking for, but I have a brand new pair (never mounted on car nor tire) of 17x10.5 satin finish 03/04 wheels from AFS.

No hurry to get rid of them, but they're just sitting around, if somebody needs them then that would be better.

Bionik_P

Established Member
If they were chrome finish, I'd take them off your hands and use those as my DD wheels and switch my 17 x 9 to my track wheels....

Lucafu1--PM sent!

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Bionik_P said:
If they were chrome finish, I'd take them off your hands and use those as my DD wheels and switch my 17 x 9 to my track wheels....

Lucafu1--PM sent!

Yep, if they were chromies they would be on my car right now :)

04slvr_snake

Established Member
I have 4 OEM chrome wheels 2 are polished in the inside and have a decent amount of tred on them. The tires on the other set are pretty much worn out and still have the coating on the inside of the wheel. PM me if intrested, I'm looking to get rid of 2 of the 4

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
Bionik_P said:
BillyMac72--Sent you a PM

no_slow_svt--I'll look into that to see how much I can pick a pair up for....any suggestions?

IronTerp--I'm in southern Georgia

man.. i cant remember where i got mine from. i know it was a place in ohio and they had them on my door step over night. I was pretty empressed
i just cant remember the damn name.
if i think of it ill write you back.
i think i paid 160 per tire for them.
but they hook great.

J

Bionik_P

Established Member
04slvr_snake said:
I have 4 OEM chrome wheels 2 are polished in the inside and have a decent amount of tred on them. The tires on the other set are pretty much worn out and still have the coating on the inside of the wheel. PM me if intrested, I'm looking to get rid of 2 of the 4

PM sent!

Users who are viewing this thread