WTB 2# Lower Pulley

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well as the title says, a friend of mine is supercharging his Mach and needs the 2# lower pulley, he does not need the entire kit just the pulley. If anyone has one laying around let me know how much. Thanks

Quik Z06

Established Member
Jazzy whats up? Mike is SCing his Mach, which is why im getting his nitrous :) I didnt want to say anything the other night because he had said he wasnt telling anyone, but then I heard he told a few people already, sorry to keep you in the dark bud :beer:

tazz...he may have found one already, but if he didnt I will let you know. Thanks

Quik Z06

Established Member
Yeah just kinda keep it a secret, I guess Kevin wants to run him for some $$$ Its just an Eaton off a Cobra, I think hes going to run 8 psi, but with the heads and cams that car should be a beast.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Haha yeah, I guess Kevin was at MSX one day too asking about my car as well, I guess he thought it was only gonna be putting down like 450 :D Sad thing is I like Kevin, but I may have to put some drag radials on and show him his place in the food chain.

Bullitt54

5.4 Anti-Venom
Established Member
Pulley

Do you have the dimensions for the pulley? I have an extra lower pulley ring I got with some other parts, I don't know what size it is. It isn't much bigger than the stock pulley so it is probably 2lb or 4lb. I'll measure it tonight and get back with the size.:pepper:

Quik Z06

Established Member
gboger...thanks but he no longer needs it, he already ordered one. Hes impatient so he ordered one right away. I appreciate it though.

Users who are viewing this thread