WTB: 2 Chrome 03/04 Cobra OEM Rims Not Reps

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
need two 03/04 oem chrome cobras (17x9) dont want any reps or anything want true oem cobras with tires is preferred but will entertain without tires. pm or reply with what you got thanks!!

Jmcc214

Established Member
Oem rims

Hey I got two oem cobra 17s with tires one has a nail in it and the other as a little tread damage from the car not being aligned properly.. What are you looking to spend cause I'm not really sure if I really want to sell them yet

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Hey I got two oem cobra 17s with tires one has a nail in it and the other as a little tread damage from the car not being aligned properly.. What are you looking to spend cause I'm not really sure if I really want to sell them yet

photos please then we'll talk price! ;) hopefully they are mint

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

StoneEOD

Kick tires, light fires!
Established Member
Hey luke1333 not to hijack your thread but if you weren't interested in chevysRslow wheels I would like to pursue as I'm looking for all 4. Sorry I can't PM otherwise I wouldn't hijack.

chevysRslow- if you still have the 4 wheels/tires available and there wasn't interest from luke1333 I may be interested just let me know what price point you were looking at and if I can get pictures. [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread