WTB: 2.9 Whipple

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
I bought a 2.9 Crusher off of here last month that was BNIB. First one I had seen in a while and a deal that I could not pass up. There was a non-crusher on here too, but not sure if it is sold or not.

YuGneLrn2Day

Established Member
Yea, it's like there a needle in a hay stack. hopefully one pops up soon, if not I'll have to settle for a TVS. There not a bad blower, but really had my mind set on a 2.9. I don't really wanna spend 3800-4000 brand new though.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea, it's like there a needle in a hay stack. hopefully one pops up soon, if not I'll have to settle for a TVS. There not a bad blower, but really had my mind set on a 2.9. I don't really wanna spend 3800-4000 brand new though.

You would have to "settle"? :lol: I know me and you talked back and forth when I had my 2.9 for sale, GL with your search, but ya, 2.9's dont come up for sale very often

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member

Didn't mean settle in a bad way...lol, but i see that's the route you went. Why did you sell the 2.9 whipple and go TVS?

I posted a thread., I will PM you, otherwise your WTB thread will turn into a shit storm.

The Truth, is out there

nycarpenter

Established Member
Make your own choice and don't listen to 1/2 the crap you read here! You own a mustang not and all AWD WRX. Huge torque and power are not the be all end all unless you crave breaking parts and replacing tires. Make your goal to build a reliable car that you will enjoy for years without working 3 jobs to keep running. JMHO
I know I am a minority for my way of thinking but it works for me...

1badlx

Established Member
I fully agree. I have driven 2.3 whipple cars and they are a great street car. Its not all about making the peak number, unless you want to spin the hell out of the motor. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread