WTB - 1993 SVT Cobra

BOTTLFED

Established Member
I've recently sold my car with the intention of buying a 1993 Cobra...and that's exactly what I still intend to do.

Please email me at [email protected] with any pics, details and price. I live in Ontario, Canada, but plan on driving it back. My last car (2002 Roush) I purchased from a guy in North Carolina. Flew down and drove it back...I have no problem with doing that, so don't let location be a factor.

I would prefer a black or teal exterior, but open to anything that may be available.

Before I get a slew of cars being offered up, I should also let you in on my $15,000-$16000 (before taxes) budget.

Let's hear 'em, fellas. Thanks in advance.

~Jeff

flatblack95

Established Member
my boss hass a teal green 93 svt for sale. has grey leather interior and is mint. he owns 4 and ha decided to sell this one. ill get you some pics. he is asking 9,500

BOTTLFED

Established Member

I would definitely be interested in this car, but the smog pump has been removed and with the strict emissions guidelines in ONtario....This wouldn't wash. :shrug:

my boss hass a teal green 93 svt for sale. has grey leather interior and is mint. he owns 4 and ha decided to sell this one. ill get you some pics. he is asking 9,500

You have a PM. Send some pics and details to my email address. Thanks.

Last edited:

BOTTLFED

Established Member
Bump it up....Still very much in the market.
Made the trip to North Carolina to pick up my last car...Willing to do that again. Don't let location be an obstacle.

Users who are viewing this thread