WTB 1993 Mustang Cobra

331billet

Established Member
Looking to buy 1993 Mustang Cobra, under 70,000 miles, needs to have excellent paint and interior. do not want to paint the car.

heavy mods and supercharged.

Black, red or teal.

near los angeles, CA. willing to pick up or ship from your state within reason.

need good close up pics of paint and interior downloadable sent to [email protected]

Last edited:

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Replied back let me know if the links and pics came threw. Very clean and nice car man.

darcysheppard

Established Member
Replied back let me know if the links and pics came threw. Very clean and nice car man.

i have a red car 1993 cobra. i have owned it since 2006 that i bought off a collector. I am including a link to photo bucket that i have pictures of the car. Look at them then contact me and i will send you a private message if you are interested. Trust me when i say you will not find a cleaner more drivable car then this unit.

darcysheppard's Public Profile on Photobucket.com

1320Pro

Established Member
There's a really nice red one that just got posted on 93 cobra registry with under 50k miles for a good price. Looks like it's close to you too.

331billet

Established Member
There's a really nice red one that just got posted on 93 cobra registry with under 50k miles for a good price. Looks like it's close to you too.

that one stock, no mods. I am looking for one that is boosted and has suspension mods. I watch 93 cobra registry daily.

Users who are viewing this thread