WTB: 1987-1993 LX 5.0 Hatch or GT

GTG

Looking for a Money Pit
Established Member
If you were looking to spend a bit more, I'd think about selling mine. 347 red hatch, excellent grey interior, Built rear, rear disc, TR3550, welds w/new dr's, list is endless. I'm in Phoenix and everything is new.

mustangsf4life

Black Venom
Established Member
I have a stock black gt hatch 5 speed with gray interior in lake Havasu city, Az. Car is really nice and has always been in Ca. and Az. New carpet and paint last year. Car was completely disassembled with bumpers off, all glass removed and everything taken apart including hood and front fenders so paint was done right. Its was then cut and buffed and reassembled. Hasnt been driven much and has always been garaged. I currently have the motor out doing a clutch, water pump, motor mounts and cleaning up the motor and engine compartment because of a few oil leaks. Did hoses, belt, plugs, wires, cap and rotor. Car also has only 82k miles. Also reconditioned the stock silver pony's (basecoat/clearcoated) and put brand new tires on it last month. Should have it back together in the next week or so. Ill be asking in the neighborhood of $6500 obo. Let me now if you have any interest. Ill be putting the car up for sale officially at the end of the month.

Last edited:

VegasSE

Established Member
Thank you gentlemen. I'm still looking. I would really like to stick to the colors listed in the opening post however. I'm just not very partial to red. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread