WTB: 18x9,9.5,10 wheels that clear brembos

gregm12

Established Member
I'm looking for a set of 18" wheels that will clear my Brembo brakes. I'd like to have 2 sets of wheels/tires, and 18" tires are considerably cheaper...

I don't want to spend too much money, so forged wheels are probably too much.

I'd only be looking for tires with them if they the tires are Max Performance summer (RS-3's, RE-11's, Rivals, etc.)

I would prefer a non-staggered set, as I will do more auto-x than anything else, and the damn car under-steers so bad already.

Last edited:

natedog_1959

Established Member
The 18x 10 SVE Drift's would be perfect. Any Forgestar model can be made in a 18 x 10 as well. 295/35/18 is money on that size wheel. Vorshlag.com also sells a custom Forgestar 18 x 11 setup for the front and rear (different offsets) that allows you to fit a 305 or 315 all around with no rubbing.

Nate

wythorse

Established Member
I've got a set of 18x9 SVE drifts in silver (+26mm offset) that will be for sale very soon... interested in those?

gregm12

Established Member
Why yes, I might be...

I'd contemplate meeting you if the price was right and you met at least some of the way... but I'd probably just need them shipped from NC.

Do they come with tires?

wythorse

Established Member
I could sell with tires if you like. they have the factory p zero neros 235/50/18. 3 are perfect with 4/32 tread, one is unevenly worn (2/32 middle, 4/32 edges). I am driving on these now. Planning to pick up some wheels/tires this weekend, then they would be available. Could sell without tires if you didn't want them.

I've shipped wheels before, but I have no clue how it would work with tires....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread