WTB: 16 GT500/FordGT rocker followers

Mizark347

MPG Performance and Engineering
Established Member
Looking for 16 GT500/FordGT rocker followers for my 2 valve. PM me what you have.

Thanks, Mark

dustin88lx

Established Member
Most likely will be better off to buy these new, there isn't anything realistic available as an upgrade for these, trick flow makes some oem style and Jesel makes a set but they are $3600 and not worth the bang for the buck.

466scj

Old School Stangbanger
Established Member
I made a cheap set for my 4.6 DOHC by TIG welding up the oil holes in the rocker body,then machined a slot to direct the oil and made the hole 1/32nd (i think,not sure,but a lot smaller than stock).The oil is now restricted to stay in the cam journals and what is bled is a straight shot to the cam/rocker bearing,worked great.I just tried to copy the set on my 500's engine with the 4.6.

Bad as L

Established Member
I'm building an engine for my Lightning and bought a set of these from Tousley with the thinking that I was going to run a set of Trick Flow 2V heads but have since changed my mind to a set of GT500 heads and manifold.

I will be buying the SVT valve train kits for the 4V heads and that leaves me with an extra set of rockers and adjusters.

I'm going from memory but I know I paid 209.00 for the adjusters and I think the rockers were around 260.00 and then there was shipping.

I would sell the 16 GT rockers and 16 GT hydraulic adjusters for 450.00 shipped.

Thanks
Dale

Users who are viewing this thread