WTB 11-13 gt

thodge

Established Member
The only thing that is a must is it needs to be auto. Lets see whats out there! Serious buyer.

spoolintruck

Established Member
I'm in Nebraska and have a 2012 Auto Black GT premium with 4K miles.. only mods are Hellion single turbo kit.. ;-) Car is like brand new! It wont be cheap I have 38K in it.. Asking price will be right around that.. But 800 horse doesn't come cheap!:banana:

ride_maine

Established Member
The only thing that is a must is it needs to be auto. Lets see whats out there! Serious buyer.

Good post Thodge. I wouldn't otherwise list mine because its perfect for me but it may be the inevitable when I move back North in the fall/winter.

I've got a 2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium Auto with stone interior. New select shift trans, tailights and 4" productivity screen are big improvements with 13 model. Only got 3800 easy miles and I've had it since purchasing new in July. Lifetime average fuel economy is 21.9mpg. Just did first oil change this weekend with mobil 1 5-20 full synthetic.

Stock car besides bassani axle backs I put on car within weeks. Still new condition and I'd be looking for 31K. Can make payoff to produce title as well. Located in Middle Tennessee.

Best of luck in your search:banana:

2mchtoy

Established Member
Hey fellow iowaian. We have a base model 13. Gotta have it green and auto were the only options. Its really my wifes car but she might let it go. 9k highway miles. She has to drive 160 miles to pick up her son every other weekend. Lmk if you'd be interested.

thodge

Established Member
I think i may have one bought just trying to get the shipping details all figured out.

Users who are viewing this thread