WTB 10th COBRA CONVERTIBLE LOW LOW MILES

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Looking to purchase a cobra convertible! I know I am picky and I am not going to rush this purchase! Currently only looking for a 2003 Black 10th Vert unless something comes up that is a steal!!

Must haves:

10,000-20,000 miles
No front license plate holes in bumper
Stock or very close to it
No wrecks
Must have IRS
Showroom condition, no rain/snow

Budget is roughly $25k

Please do not waste my time or yours by saying it isn't possible to find or I am being too picky or sending me a car with 50k miles PLEASE! I am patient as I said before and am in no rush so I will wait for one to appear! Please PM if you have one or know somebody that does thanks!

mapa03

Established Member
What are you're methods for searching? I know you've been looking a while and I know how it is, I searched over a year for a low mileage SB coupe and then within a few weeks of each other I found 2 lol. I don't know if you're searching craigslist but sometimes there are old timers that sell their cars on there that don't use SVTP. That's how I found my first 15k mile SB coupe and original owner also. Use search tempest as it can search the whole US if you'd like, and that's another thing you've got to be willing to go get it. I'm in CA and found the first SB in Maryland. So I had to get out there ASAP and buy it. It wasn't easy and was stressful but that's what was required to get it done! Just my $.02, I hope it helps man! Good luck on your search.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
What are you're methods for searching? I know you've been looking a while and I know how it is, I searched over a year for a low mileage SB coupe and then within a few weeks of each other I found 2 lol. I don't know if you're searching craigslist but sometimes there are old timers that sell their cars on there that don't use SVTP. That's how I found my first 15k mile SB coupe and original owner also. Use search tempest as it can search the whole US if you'd like, and that's another thing you've got to be willing to go get it. I'm in CA and found the first SB in Maryland. So I had to get out there ASAP and buy it. It wasn't easy and was stressful but that's what was required to get it done! Just my $.02, I hope it helps man! Good luck on your search.

I use searchtempest, ebay, cars.com, autotrader and here. Not a single black 10th vert with under 20k even 30-40k miles in the country! Yeah a lot of older retired guys do use cl you are right about that! I am prepared to ship or fly to pick up the right car!

then why don't you buy one?? lol

Um because none of them are black 10ths? Lots of verts with 6k-20k miles for $25k just none are black 10ths or I would have owned one by now ha

Users who are viewing this thread