WTB: 10th Anniversary Terminator

BayBoss510

Good Evening,

Thank you for taking the time to checkout my post, I hope everyone is doing well during this COVID pandemic. I have been searching for a proper 10th Anniversary Terminator, but not much luck. Finally decided to post and create my own thread regarding it. I currently reside in California and welcome any/all responses. I'm willing to purchase a vehicle that is out of state, so please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM, or reply directly to this thread. Ideally, I would want a coupe terminator with low miles, something around 20k miles or so.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Last edited:

arbs

Established Member
There’s actually one in San Mateo. It’s a black 10th vert. I believe it’s still on CL if you search for it. I know “ideally” you want a coupe but from the pictures the car looks to be in really good shape.

Good Evening,

Thank you for taking the time to checkout my post, I hope everyone is doing well during this COVID pandemic. I have been searching for a proper 10th Anniversary Terminator, but not much luck. Finally decided to post and create my own thread regarding it. I currently reside in California and welcome any/all responses. I'm willing to purchase a vehicle that is out of state, so please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM, or reply directly to this thread. Ideally, I would want a coupe terminator with low miles, something around 20k miles or so.

BayBoss510

There’s actually one in San Mateo. It’s a black 10th vert. I believe it’s still on CL if you search for it. I know “ideally” you want a coupe but from the pictures the car looks to be in really good shape.

Thank you @arbs, I actually shot him a message last week but he hasn't responded. Cheers.

peninsula302

Established Member
There's a silver 10th vert for sale in Reno, approx 25k miles, stock. I went and saw it today but I'm passing on it. PM me if you'd like contact info.

Dawson K

Good Evening,

Hey I called and left you a message. I have an 03 10th coupe that makes just north of 700hp to the tire if you are interested. In NE Oregon. Would love to talk!

BayBoss510

Mods,

Please close this thread, I ended up buying a Shelby GT350.

Thank you everyone who reached out, much love.

Happy 4th, be safe.

F8LVNOM

Established Member
Good Evening,

I have a roller if interested

Users who are viewing this thread