WTB 10th Anniversary Cobra in CA

arbs

Established Member
Anyone have a 10th coupe in California they want to sell? Preferably silver but black is cool too. Red is a little too hot for me, probably the sexiest color though. Or an 04 coupe would be fine too as long as it has dark suede. Budget is around $20k. Close to stock as possible. As for mileage, I know with that price I cant be picky. Id rather have a higher mileage car thats been taken care of versus a car thats low mileage and beat on.

Theres one in Redwood City that seems perfect but the seller said that he doesnt want to give me the VIN because he said that I would have all his personal information. I didnt even know VINs were tied to personal information. He also said that it was a "hassle" taking his car out of storage. He said his ad was for attention because hes selling his car at a local car show (Good Guys Car Show) at the end of the month (March) and that if I wanted to see it, id have to go there. I just wanted the VIN for a Carfax and Oasis report. Not sure if his car is worth all the trouble.

Anyway, if you guys have anything or know anyone, let me know

Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread