WTB 10-12 GT500 blk/grabber blue coupe.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I am the first that hates FEELER adds

but I do not see anything on the open market just paid off another car so have an open loan ready. if anyone wants to sell there 10-12 black/ grabber blue accented (striped) GT500 coupe. needs to be loaded. mods just fine lower miles preferred. Up front all my WTB adds are 100% if I find the right car I will pull the trigger. this is more of a if something is available I will consider it because I do have my eye on a 05-06 CL65 AMG and the prices will be about the same give or take so I will have to choose at this time between one or the other, I will own one of these rare GT500”s one day be sooner or later it will happen please PM call or tex or email me thanks [email protected] 801-721-0416 :beer:

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Not to hijack, but I will be second in line if he passes. I am looking for the same exact car. Thanks

fearthesnake

Established Member
I'd throw out ur best cash price, let them know you are serious and go from there. Let it sit a while especially since winter is around the corner.

What is a fair price for it with the CS rims?

fearthesnake

Established Member
Rims

What do you value those rims at

$3K? For the rims. Car still high though, but with the Rims $41,000 would be tops for me. Not sure why but prices for 2010's are higher now than they were last year around this time. I bought mine in December for $39,000 even with low miles. Don't see to many in that range now for whatever reason.

There is a 2011 Black/Blue stripe on Car Gurus now. 3,600 Miles on it but the asking price is $44,991. Still a little high but a 2011 model though with low miles.

Users who are viewing this thread