WTB: 07-09 GT500 with lower miles and built

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
Sold my Terminator a few years ago to buy a ring for the wrong girl, sad but true. I am looking to get back into a GT500 or Terminator. Nothing with over 40,000 miles and prefer it to have a bigger supercharger or turbo. My house is on the market and once it sells, I will be ready to buy so I wanted to see what's out there within the next 30 days.

Thank you.

dabears5999

Sold my Terminator a few years ago to buy a ring for the wrong girl, sad but true. I am looking to get back into a GT500 or Terminator. Nothing with over 40,000 miles and prefer it to have a bigger supercharger or turbo. My house is on the market and once it sells, I will be ready to buy so I wanted to see what's out there within the next 30 days.

Thank you.
Selling my Shelby gt500

Toecheese

Established Member
2008 13000 miles 720rwhp
24a6ba0aef93e00f147112e583624b63.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

dabears5999

I'm engineering did cam and bigger super charger and tune has a lot more in it just running it conservative gears aluminum drive shaft cai looks full headers small pulley ground for small dampener new shifter bigger injectors jlt cai fords big bore throttle body JFK won't giv specs on cams but it sounds bad ass and not loud with absolutely no drone

Fdnyshelby

Established Member
My moms neighbor is selling a nasty gt500 with an l&m racing engine and whipple... its on Autotrader search zip code 08505

Toecheese

Established Member
TVS, pulleys, headers, dual fans, exhaust, injectors, 3.73, aluminum drive shaft, vmp throttle body, cobra jet mass air, msd 2 step, Vossen CV5. 36000 firm

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
TVS, pulleys, headers, dual fans, exhaust, injectors, 3.73, aluminum drive shaft, vmp throttle body, cobra jet mass air, msd 2 step, Vossen CV5. 36000 firm

Beautiful car and setup, but all due respect that's a bit much for an 08, regardless of the miles and mods. I will check back in when I am ready to pull the trigger and see what's ready to move.

Toecheese

Established Member
This car has alot more mods than I mentioned. That was just some of them. Wheels and tires alone are mid 3k. Plus I have all stock parts and receipts. Sounds like you need to buy one with no mods and do it yourself. I don't think you will come out cheaper though. Or just find someone that is very desperate. Thanks for the like and best of luck with your find.

Last edited:

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
This car has alot more mods than I mentioned. That was just some of them. Wheels and tires alone are mid 3k. Plus I have all stock parts and receipts. Sounds like you need to buy one with no mods and do it yourself. I don't think you will come out cheaper though. Or just find someone that is very desperate. Thanks for the like and best of luck with your find.

I am not saying I am correct here, but I know the market pretty well and I am in the auto business. $29-32k should net me a modded GT500 with fairly low miles. I have been looking just haven't found the right one. Some people are asking mid 30's for their terminator's too. I get that everybody wants what they want, just trying to determine how mid to upper 30's makes any sense..

TexasSpeed

Established Member
I'm about to list mine after I can get some good pictures this weekend. Here are the details:
2008 GT500 Vapor silver with black leather and factory navigation
Immaculate condition. 20K miles. 2.8 KB blower with KB throttle body and Gimme 5 intake, 72# injectors, KB boost a pump, 8 gallon coolant reservoir in the trunk, race battery installed in the trunk, American Racing long tubes & off-road pipe, Magnaflow Extreme exhaust, shift light, full suspension(rear coil overs, FMS suspension kit everywhere else), tons of trick parts and powder coating. I just did an oil change(Amsoil 5W50), installed True Forged Chicane wheels, drilled & slotted rotors, and a 2.5" Cervini cowl hood(painted underside to match car). It made just over 730 to the rear wheels and is 100% streetable. If interested, PM me and I'll send you pictures before I officially post it. $31K with wheels and $29K if buyer provides their own wheels/tires.

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
I'm about to list mine after I can get some good pictures this weekend. Here are the details:
Immaculate condition. 20K miles. 2.8 KB blower with KB throttle body and Gimme 5 intake, 72# injectors, KB boost a pump, 8 gallon coolant reservoir in the trunk, race battery installed in the trunk, American Racing long tubes & off-road pipe, Magnaflow Extreme exhaust, shift light, full suspension(rear coil overs, FMS suspension kit everywhere else), tons of trick parts and powder coating. I just did an oil change(Amsoil 5W50), installed True Forged Chicane wheels, drilled & slotted rotors, and a 2.5" Cervini cowl hood(painted underside to match car). It made just over 730 to the rear wheels and is 100% streetable. If interested, PM me and I'll send you pictures before I officially post it. $31K with wheels and $29K if buyer provides their own wheels/tires.
can you email a couple photos [email protected]?

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member

If anyone body comes across anything I am in Port Saint Lucie Florida. Looking for a 1-2 owner car, no Convertibles, under 30k miles, don't care about mods but certain mods would be nice. Looking to spend about 26k or so Depending, my email is
[email protected] to get back
To me the fastest, thank you. Sometimes I don't see these posts, that's why I posted my email, I'm not sure why.

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
If anyone body comes across anything I am in Port Saint Lucie Florida. Looking for a 1-2 owner car, no Convertibles, under 30k miles, don't care about mods but certain mods would be nice. Looking to spend about 26k or so Depending, my email is
[email protected] to get back
To me the fastest, thank you. Sometimes I don't see these posts, that's why I posted my email, I'm not sure why.
Are you kidding me? Make your own post, don't come in and hijack my post. Good luck but take your search elsewhere.

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
Are you kidding me? Make your own post, don't come in and hijack my post. Good luck but take your search elsewhere.
I posted everywhere man, still new to this forum stuff, I literally have never really been on a forum or ever taken it seriously when I have been on one or used one. Barely know how to use this, I'm being serious too. I didn't know if it was just a general place to post if your looking for a car or what. They should brake it down into state by state sections somehow for each car..... that would make it a little better if possible on top of having them general spot, I know it's probably a lot of work but it would make it easier? I think. Not so good with the forum stuff but I can drive a car pretty well. I think. Sorry again.

Users who are viewing this thread