WTB '04 Mystichrome Cobra

yeahyouknwit

Established Member
Looking for low miles mostly stock. Prefer a coupe will consider vert.

$20-22k range

Would like to buy close to home (Delaware, Md, Va, Pa) but will travel if the price is right.

1slohawk

Established Member
There is one for sale in Springfield PA. I believe he is asking $25k it is on autotrader.

impalaslayer

Marauder driver
Established Member
let me know when you get one, id liek to check it out, im down here in townsend.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Found a real clean one outside St. Louis, he wanted $22K for it. Had around 40,000 miles on it, was a one-owner vehicle and just had the usual done to it: CAI, pulley, cat-back, & Diablo tune.

Not sure he is still selling it (can't find the Craigslist ad), but I was about to jump on it when I found one local. He could be bummed that I backed out, but you could always check and see if he still has it. I had talked to him on the phone and he was a real nice guy.

[ame="http://www.svtsnake.com/forum/showthread.php?p=590607"]2004 Mystichrome cobra - SVT Snake.com Forums[/ame]

Pictures by Perfectimagetlm - Photobucket

Last edited:

yeahyouknwit

Established Member
Thanks for the reply. I have actually already talked to him about the car. It looks real nice but it is 17 hours away from me which is a little bit too far. I have found one closer to home but can not get ahold of the person. Bummer

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
I also talked to the guy a few months back that has the one that is outside Philly. I think he travels frequently, so sometimes it takes him several days to get back. Good luck searching.

Zeekmann

Established Member
It would take more than that to get mine but I have thought about selling because I don't drive it much. 14k miles

Dr.Brod

dr.brod
Established Member
mystichrome feeler

Hey I've got Mystichrome Coupe #893 and I've been toying with the idea of getting rid of it and trying out another snake by way of a Viper. It's 99% stock, only mods are Magnaflow muffs and K & N filter. 24K miles. 2nd owner. I have owned it for a year and only put 3K miles on it. Original owner was involved in minor traffic accident (can verify per CarFax) and had nose repainted and new driver headlight. Car shows normal wear for 24K miles. Is not a Best of Show winner, but is a very nice car. I would be looking for $24K or best offer. Not in a hurry to sell. Located near Louisville, KY.

Last edited:

norrin302

Established Member
I've got an '04 Mystichrome coupe that I've been thinking about selling. It's got 31k on it now, and had about 27k when I bought it 2 years ago from Performance Autosport in Richmond. The only mods are a Bassani X-pipe and Magnaflow catback, Steeda cold air intake, and some suspension mods with nitto's. It's never been pullied or tuned. It's always been covered (just got a new cover for Fathers Day) and is in great shape, just back from a beautiful detail from Zaxjax. Here are some pics, let me know what you think. I'm in Silver Spring, MD.

Mystic Cobra pictures by norrin302 - Photobucket

Last edited:

yeahyouknwit

Established Member
Is your car garaged or just covered outside?

I've got an '04 Mystichrome coupe that I've been thinking about selling. It's got 31k on it now, and had about 27k when I bought it 2 years ago from Performance Autosport in Richmond. The only mods are a Bassani X-pipe and Magnaflow catback, Steeda cold air intake, and some suspension mods with nitto's. It's never been pullied or tuned. It's always been covered (just got a new cover for Fathers Day) and is in great shape, just back from a beautiful detail from Zaxjax. Here are some pics, let me know what you think. I'm in Silver Spring, MD.

Mystic Cobra pictures by norrin302 - Photobucket

Users who are viewing this thread