WTB 04 Convertible Comp Orange or Mystichrome in NC

Nic_svt

Established Member
I am looking to purchase a 2004 Mustang Cobra Convertible in NC, or close if possible. I would like the car to be modified and only want Comp Orange or Mystichrome. I an looking to spend under 25k, but want really low miles. I could move a little if I had to.

My email is [email protected]

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I am looking to purchase a 2004 Mustang Cobra Convertible in NC, or close if possible. I would like the car to be modified and only want Comp Orange or Mystichrome. I an looking to spend under 25k, but want really low miles. I could move a little if I had to.

My email is [email protected]
In Cary, NC

'04 Mystichrome convertible

http://crossroadsford.com/vehicles/Used/1FAFP49YX4F164578/2004_Ford_Mustang_SVT Cobra

Somebody on here drove to look at this car recently, and posted about it yesterday. It's about 20 minutes from me.

Last edited:

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I bought a second Mystichrome vert and plan to sell my 15,000 mile example in the Spring, but would let it go now if someone wanted it. Mine has never been modded other than a CDC light bar.

$25k will not buy what you are looking for. You'll have to come up a few.

Send me a pm if you'd like more info/pictures, otherwise happy hunting! Mystichrome ROCKS in the sun!

IMG_6290_zpsaimqunlp.jpg

Nic_svt

Established Member
Thanks everyone. I will try to look at the one at crossroads. Maybe another one will appear not at a dealer.

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
I can tell you the one at crossroads is decent plus all the extra parts. The only recommendation I would give is a compression test as they returned to stock but couldn't tell me if they had the tuner or not. They have no clue what tune is on the car

Users who are viewing this thread