WTB 04 Competition Orange Cobra

matstang03

Established Member
I was hoping someone may know of a dealer that is selling an 04 competiton orange cobra? I'd like to get it through a dealer so i can finance it through the dealer. if anyone knows of any dealers please let me know

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
matstang03 said:
I was hoping someone may know of a dealer that is selling an 04 competiton orange cobra? I'd like to get it through a dealer so i can finance it through the dealer. if anyone knows of any dealers please let me know

There is one for sale in Autotrader....I saw it. It's clean w/13,000 miles and the SLP575 package. It also has deep dish Chrome FR500 (brand new like 200 miles) It was outside of Philly but he was moving to Maryland before he got ship of to the West Coast (he is in the navy) Do a search on Autotrader he was asking $29,000 in the paper and $32,000 online. I offered him $28,000 and he said no.

matstang03

Established Member
phillySVT said:
There is one for sale in Autotrader....I saw it. It's clean w/13,000 miles and the SLP575 package. It also has deep dish Chrome FR500 (brand new like 200 miles) It was outside of Philly but he was moving to Maryland before he got ship of to the West Coast (he is in the navy) Do a search on Autotrader he was asking $29,000 in the paper and $32,000 online. I offered him $28,000 and he said no.

yeah i actually offered the guy 28k also and he said, thanx for looking out though. i did that capital one thing too, but there rate is so damn high, i might have to use a co signer

matstang03

Established Member
MarcInHawaii said:
Gotta love those comp orange cobra...I just got mine a few months ago.
Just curious where did you buy that one? from a dealer or privately? that pic looks familiar to someone who was selling one in FL

Tommy98016

Heavy Ass Vert
Established Member
matstang03 said:

not a dealer but check this one out and and another

Tommy98016

Heavy Ass Vert
Established Member
matstang03 said:
thanx i actually e-mailed the first guy, so we will see what happens. the second guy wants 30k and have 10,000 miles on it compared to the other who has only 1,300 so i'll see what he wants

good luck w/your search :thumbsup:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
MarcInHawaii said:
Gotta love those comp orange cobra...I just got mine a few months ago.
F yea, got mine a few weeks ago, just got it slammed tonight. :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread