WTB 04 Comp Orange Cobra

matstang03

Established Member
As the title says if anyone is selling or know of any let me know. I checked ebay and there were some but i just want to see if there is any others out there. thanx

BulldoggingUSA

Established Member
I think that car was bought by a guy named MarcinJapan on the corral, over a year ago maybe. Looks like the car anyway.

Marc

Established Member
BulldoggingUSA said:
I think that car was bought by a guy named MarcinJapan on the corral, over a year ago maybe. Looks like the car anyway.

You are correct Sir! I am now in Japan and the car is sitting in a storage facility until I leave here.

Marc

Established Member
matstang03 said:
beautiful cobra you got there marc. if you know any for sale, please let me know. thanx

Thanks for the compliment! If you go to UnitedStangs.com, we have a comp orange registry there. You can post up there that you are looking for one. Plus, there are a lot of pictures of different comp orange cobras in the registry part of the forum. Just register at UnitedStangs...tell them I sent you their way...I am a Admin there.

matstang03

Established Member
MarcInJapan said:
Thanks for the compliment! If you go to UnitedStangs.com, we have a comp orange registry there. You can post up there that you are looking for one. Plus, there are a lot of pictures of different comp orange cobras in the registry part of the forum. Just register at UnitedStangs...tell them I sent you their way...I am a Admin there.
i actually was joined up that site, its real nice. i used to own a comp orange cobra and i sold it last winter, due to several reasons. i knew i would want one again, but they are just hard to come by. i'll make a post over there. thanx again marc

Users who are viewing this thread