WTB 04 Cobra

Modded04

Established Member
Well everyone it is that time again I am feeling the need for another Cobra. I have been without one for about a year now and I am dieing to beat my brothers BMW 328CI and my dads new Lexis IS350, and so on.

What I am looking for since I had a Zink Yellow 03 which was nice but I like the chrome yellow, but I miss my Black 01, so I guess the best of both worlds would be a Black 04.

The real reason why I want an 04 is I want the black car with the black suede inserts and chromes. I want one that is unmodded. I already have a plan on how I want to start my build. And I want to do it my way no finish what some one started. Also I am a mechanic and I do all of my own work, I rebuilt my 01 Cobra motor when I spun a rod bearing and I put LT headers on it and full exhaust.

I would like to pay about 20,000 to 23,000 for it. I want it to be from a dealer because of financeing it would just make it easyer. It really doesent matter where it is I can always have it shipped or it makes for a really good road trip. I love these cars, and I love working on them. So if there is anyone in the Ohio area and wants work done on there car then let me know. I work cheep. Let me know what you find.

Dan:beer:

P.S. I am picky when it comes to my car. I do not really want one that has been in an accident.;-)

Users who are viewing this thread