WTB 04' Cobra Seats w/dark suede - CASH

Blinkstang

Established Member
I am looking to pick up a set of 04' Cobra Seats with DARK suede inserts. I just sold my old seats (Light Suede Cobras) and have CASH in hand and can pick up if LOCAL. I am looking for fronts and rears - Full Set. Let me know if anyone is interested in selling or if you know of anyone that is. I am located in Chicago. Shipping can be a huge headache with seats - I just went thru it myself, so if you're close in any way (Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin) - we can meet up! I have Paypal as well with a good rep...

Thanks!

Seats I am looking for:

newseats2ju1.jpg

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
2003GTIZZLE said:
Damn home why did ya sell em! I wish I would have known I would have picked them up!

JTR
Those arent the seats he sold. He is looking for dark suede seats posted above. I believe these only came with the gunmetal gray ones, which i haven't seen many around.

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
CobraStang161 said:
Those arent the seats he sold. He is looking for dark suede seats posted above. I believe these only came with the gunmetal gray ones, which i haven't seen many around.

I know that, and I know Edgar hes a local guy here and we are in the same mustang club. Thanks anyway though.

JTR

Blinkstang

Established Member
2003GTIZZLE said:
I know that, and I know Edgar hes a local guy here and we are in the same mustang club. Thanks anyway though.

JTR

Haha, yeah I sold my light suede Cobras (ones in my sig) - but I only sold them because they were stained. I got them from a wrecked Cobra that burned up front, which caused the plastic sun visor to melt and drip onto the driver seat. I didn't think there would be much interest for stained seats locally so I threw them on Ebay. I would have definitely put them up for sale on CMC if they were Mint!

Sold those and my stock GT seats so I could have enough cash to buy some unstained Cobras, haha. But now I may have to fab in a kitchen chair if I don't find some seats soon!

BlueSS

2003GTIZZLE said:
Ha! No prob man, good luck you will find some soon! I hope I find someone to trade with me, I dig the 03-04 suede seats!

JTR
They're definately Super Comfortable! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread