WTB: 04 Cobra Coupe

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Looking for a low mileage 04 Coupe. Preferably Comp Orange or Black. Looked at some Comp Orange coupes at dealers and their prices are just too high. I will spend 30K+ for the right car but has to be 5000 miles or less and close to stock as possible. Have cash for the right Cobra. I know there is not many out there but I have to try. Let me know if anyone is looking to sell for a new ride. Thanks.

04MysticCobra

Comp281

Established Member
Good luck with your search. If you are patient the right car will come along. I was looking for over two years before I found mine. Lowest mileage I saw was 5600 but a dealer was the first to respond and beat me to it. They resold it for thousands more. I checked this site daily and scoured Craigslist nationally using search tempest. Persistence will pay off. Good luck.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Good luck with your search. If you are patient the right car will come along. I was looking for over two years before I found mine. Lowest mileage I saw was 5600 but a dealer was the first to respond and beat me to it. They resold it for thousands more. I checked this site daily and scoured Craigslist nationally using search tempest. Persistence will pay off. Good luck.

Thanks Comp281. I know the Comp Orange will be the toughest to find. I saw 2 Comp Orange coupes at dealers with 12K plus miles but they are too much. I don't want to spend the cash unless I find a really nice one. If that does not happen I will be happy with a low mileage Black coupe. Really want the Comp though. But I am a 2 time Cobra R owner 93R and 95R so I know how tough it can be when the numbers are low. I have all the time and not in any rush.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
There's a mystichrome with like 15 miles on it floating around here. I thinks that's pretty rare.

Thanks. I did talk with them and they are firm on their price. But I did miss the Ebay auction when it was 28,900. I want a car around 5K miles or less that I will drive. Preferably stock or close to it.

Users who are viewing this thread