WANTED: WTB: 04 CO (preferred), TR, SY, Black Coupe (preferred) or Vert

nbladen

Established Member
Looking for a relatively low mileage (50,000 or less but will entertain higher mileage if the car is right) and not too heavily modified coupe or vert in the stated colors: CO, TR, SY, Black. I might consider silver or white if the price and mod list is right.

My dream car is a CO coupe and I would be willing to fit a higher price into the budget if anyone has one they are willing to part with.

I recently totaled my 04 Mach 1 I've had since brand new and I have to get back into an 04. Loved that car too much to live without one, but going to upgrade 17 years later haha.

I've got a completely stock 2018 GT350 in shadow black (21,000 miles) I will be selling soon anyway so if anyone is interested in possibly buying and or trading, I would be willing to listen.

Located in Southern Indiana. Willing to travel for the right car.

MWoods26

Established Member
Im curious what the higher budget is for a CO Coupe? I had mine listed for 35k on here not long ago but was a waste of time. Then I have seen others asking 40+ on some of the Facebook groups

nbladen

Established Member
Im curious what the higher budget is for a CO Coupe? I had mine listed for 35k on here not long ago but was a waste of time. Then I have seen others asking 40+ on some of the Facebook groups
40 would probably be within reason depending on condition. Ideally I would like to stay lower than 35.

SBK-COBRA

Established Member
40 would probably be within reason depending on condition. Ideally I would like to stay lower than 35.
Please text me info about your CO, I have been looking for a long time. 203-231-6749

Users who are viewing this thread