WTB- '04-'04 Cobra

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
I have a buddy looking to buy a nice low mileage Termi. Anyone have a line on one? Coupe or Vert. it would depend on the price and condition, but a 10th anniversary would be preferred.
Maybe a Mystachrome ???

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
I have a buddy looking to buy a nice low mileage Termi. Anyone have a line on one? Coupe or Vert. it would depend on the price and condition, but a 10th anniversary would be preferred.
Maybe a Mystachrome ???

A friend of mine has a mystichrome vert that used to be Bill Ford Jr's. He has the documentation to prove it with a little note and signature from Mr. Ford. My buddy got it off the B-lot when it was still around. The car was built and delivered on the same day which doesn't happen unless you're a VIP. It's the same vert Bill Ford drove in the dreamcruise about 6 yrs. ago. It has very low miles and is bone stock. Not sure if you're buddy would like the price though. Pm me and I'll get in touch with Dave about it if there's interest.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
A friend of mine has a mystichrome vert that used to be Bill Ford Jr's. He has the documentation to prove it with a little note and signature from Mr. Ford. My buddy got it off the B-lot when it was still around. The car was built and delivered on the same day which doesn't happen unless you're a VIP. It's the same vert Bill Ford drove in the dreamcruise about 6 yrs. ago. It has very low miles and is bone stock. Not sure if you're buddy would like the price though. Pm me and I'll get in touch with Dave about it if there's interest.

Yep...saw him driving it when we met at FWHQ for the 100 year cele before we went to Woodward that year. We were pulling out when he was pulling in...very cool to see him driving a Term!!!:beer:

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Yep...saw him driving it when we met at FWHQ for the 100 year cele before we went to Woodward that year. We were pulling out when he was pulling in...very cool to see him driving a Term!!!:beer:

Yeah George, I tell my buddy Dave to keep the car but he has a race truck to support. You need alot of money to support the raging racing bronco. He races it so he needs to save bank for the broke down days. He has a killer garage at the very least and does most repairs himself but my dad fabbed the headers. It's a high horsepower truck that is built kind of like a cheaper version of a desert racer if you know what I mean. If it was my Cobra I would be doing the same thing as I'm doing now. Engine is being dropped in tomorrow. Billetflow has a few new beautiful aluminum things for my new engine coming soon:rockon:

Last edited:

quikfix

Established Member
Maybe a Mystachrome ???

Mine is for sale Gary. 14,xxx miles 27k obo. I'll post the add here soon with all the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread