WTB: 03 or 04 Cobra Any Color 17K East Coast

boostftw05

Established Member
Hey Im looking to buy an 03 or 04 cobra, I have just sold my Evo and I will have cash in hand on the 23rd of this month and I will be buying on the 24th so If you have somthing thats clean and less than 80K miles let me know. I would prefere to have simple bolts ons already done. I have 17K to spend. Might be able to get up a little more depending on what your offering. send me links to pictures and what not, it needs to be in the following states I will drive to, to pick to the car up. NC, SC, TN, VA, WV, OH, GA, and north FL. Just let me know!

Thanks,
Anthony C.

Edit:Clean titles only, Not a big deal if its been in a wreck as long as its been repaired professionally, just dont want a salvage title.

Edit #2: I do not want a straight axel swap car I would rather have the IRS call me crazy but Im not looking for gobs of power but just high 10s low 11s street car. and I would rather build the independent.

Last edited:

csilvers1984

Established Member
If title doesn't matter I have a friend with a silver 03 75k pulley and boltons with a sra really nice but a rebuilt title. He is in ky.

boostftw05

Established Member
csilvers- I didnt want it to have a slavage title but I will take a look at it could I see some pictures.

Street Car- Im interested could I see some pictures aswell

MVPJEFF106

Boosted PoPo
Established Member
03 Cobra, Silver, 13,000 miles MINT, all Original parts, Babied, Never Driven in Rain. With or without CCW Rims. 150 miles on CCW Rims/BFG Drag Radials/BFG KDW2's. 25k without/CCW's, 27.5 with. I know it's higher than you posted, but squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Last edited:

boostftw05

Established Member
03 Cobra, Silver, 13,000 miles MINT, all Original parts, Babied, Never Driven in Rain. With or without CCW Rims. 150 miles on CCW Rims/BFG Drag Radials/BFG KDW2's. 25k w/CCW's, 27.5 without. I know it's higher than you posted, but squeaky wheel gets the oil.

I understand man,I love CCWs. Thats a great deal but I just dont have no where close to what your asking but I appriciate the offer.

Thanks,
Anthony C.

brunocobratt

Established Member
here is a silver 03 , 60,000 miles, with bolt-ons for $17,000, beautiful car
localted in south florida
[ame=http://www.stangsofsouthflorida.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17835]Stangs of South Florida[/ame]

boostftw05

Established Member
bruno it wont let me acess that link I have to join the fourm, I guess I will and see what happens.

Edit:I joined and Ive actually been in contact with that guy for a couple of days his is at the top of my list its just going to be a fun drive there and back and he has a lien on the title so it really makes it tough.

Last edited:

svtcobralovers

Established Member
still have mine for sale

we have been texting about yellow 03-- if you are still interested we could work out you coming to see it (didn't realize the 23rd not that far away) just didn't know if you were for real about selling your car and actually having the money.. Sorry, I have had a lot of ppl that jerk me around and wasted my time b/c they didn't have the funds. Sorry, Rhonda

boostftw05

Established Member
we have been texting about yellow 03-- if you are still interested we could work out you coming to see it (didn't realize the 23rd not that far away) just didn't know if you were for real about selling your car and actually having the money.. Sorry, I have had a lot of ppl that jerk me around and wasted my time b/c they didn't have the funds. Sorry, Rhonda

Yes I would still like to see the car, I can understand where your coming from I have had A LOT of no nothing offers for my car or people who need to "sell" there truck or car and whatever. I have my car sold and took a pretty big down payment so I know the guy is coming to pick it up on the 22nd or 23rd. Im really interest but there are still a few questions I have I need to know if its had the warrenty work done that makes a difference in my decision. I love the low milage just wish it had some more mods but sometimes its better that way. Ill call or text you to work something out.

Thanks,
Anthony C.

TribalMan

The Terminator
Established Member
Red 10th Anni

removing this as car sold to another buyer...

Last edited:

boostftw05

Established Member
I'm looking to sell mine and I live around Columbia, SC
2003 10th Anniversary Supercharged Cobra. 55,000 miles. 498/475 RW HP/TQ. daily driver and work commuter since I got it in 2006. The drivability is amazing considering the power levels. Good condition and still running strong. Everything works as it should. AC, Power steering, power driver seat, in-dash 6 disc changer, Torch Red, T56 6 speed, Stage 4 Steigmeier ported Eaton with matching Steigmeier ported throttle body and plenum, 2.76 pulley (16# boost), Diablo Predator with Custom Dyno Tune by Amazon, 100mm idler, Mac Prochamber, Magnaflow catback, K&N System, Full length weld-in sub-frame connectors, IRS brace/bushings/bolts, 10.5 315 rears, Tri-Ax short throw shifter, 20% tint, etc

Clean Clear Title in hand. No salvage. No wrecks. VIN on request.

2dbs7qh.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/29p3kn6.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/biouww.jpg

Hey what are you asking, I saw it for sale on craigslist I sent you an e-mail, Give me a call anytime I would like to talk more about this car. I have cash in hand.

336-803-1523

Thanks,
Anthony C.

boostftw05

Established Member
Bump for retarted sellers haha still looking though I have the cash in my hand as the guy is coming tomorrow morning to take his car from me and pay me off so get at me, whilling to drive around 5 hours or so for the right car I want to buy one this weekend!!!

boostftw05

Established Member
BUMP CASH IN HAND THIS WEEKEND!!!! I'm from central north carolina and if your anything outside of 5 hours away, probably wont be making the trip. Let me know what you have.

boostftw05

Established Member
Sorry for bumping again today but Really Really want to pick one up this weekend, Let me know if you have the title in hand I dont have no time on the week days to meet you at a bank to pay off your stinking loan, unless your bank is open for a few hours after 6 lol or on saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread