wtb: 03 drivers a-pillar

ph363

Established Member
dont want to destroy the stock one to install auto meters 'full pillar replacement' gauge pod. if you dotn have one and know where I can get one, help me out.

Found one at stangparts.com for $20 but they have recently been aquired by some one else and that price has now trippled :bs:

white98snake

Established Member
i dont have one but if u get the triple pod jsut use 3m 2 sided tape to install it, thats wat i used and it doesnt ruil the stock pillar. if u take it off u just use some goo gone and it takes the glue right off, good luck man

ph363

Established Member
wire/vacuum line routing isnt a problem? Will I be able to hide every thing behind the door seal with no kinks? Im not into having any wires showing...even if its in the door jam.

I was planning on drilling a hole in the pillar to route everytign under the dash.

white98snake

Established Member
ph363 said:
wire/vacuum line routing isnt a problem? Will I be able to hide every thing behind the door seal with no kinks? Im not into having any wires showing...even if its in the door jam.

I was planning on drilling a hole in the pillar to route everytign under the dash.

yea i have a mechanical oil pressure line, mechanical temp line and a electric nitrous gauge line ran down it and u cant see a thing. i didnt drill any holes or anythign like that

Users who are viewing this thread