WTB 03 Cobra Wing - CASH IN HAND! Will pay extra for sonic blue

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
I need an 03 Cobra Wing like a fat kid needs a twinkie. BAD. I bought my car with a saleen wing and I hate it. I need an OEM wing. I'll accept anything that can be painted and bolted up, I'll pay extra for sonic blue.

I'll go ahead and put the offer out there for a sonic blue wing I'll pay $450 shipped.

99NCSVT

AKA: Mustang Man
Established Member
what kind of Saleen wing is it that you have? Is it the 1 piece or the 3 piece? I have a Sonic Blue 03/04 Cobra wing, that I bought to replace mine that got broke, but now I'm thinking of going a different route with my car totally.

Last edited:

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
what kind of Saleen wing is it that you have? Is it the 1 piece or the 3 piece? I have a Sonic Blue 03/04 Cobra wing, that I bought to replace mine that got broke, but now I'm thinking of going a different route with my car totally.

It's the three piece, but it could work as the one piece. Just don't put the side pieces on. It's got some issues though, the paint is cracking around the brake light. I would suggest getting it repainted. I would trade it to you plus cash.

I'm really hard up for a wing dude. I see you're in J-Vegas. Fellow Jarhead? I'm at PI.

saleenwing001.jpg

saleenwing002.jpg

saleenwing004.jpg

saleenwing005.jpg

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
i been wanting the saleen spoiler for a while. i have a SB 03. pm me what kind of cash you would trade with the saleen spoiler, and let me crunch some numbers and do some thinking..

Users who are viewing this thread