WTB: 03 Cobra Near Phila or NJ

scotty

Established Member
:) Hello Am looking for 03 cobra in excellent condition.I prefer sonic blue ,Dsg,white,redfire under 30,000 miles with some mods[coup only] If anyone has a nice car that they would like to sell.Please reply to this post Thanks

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
I have an '03 Cobra Coupe for sale and am located just north of Baltimore. Here is the ad I have posted on this forum...

2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra Coupe for sale!!! Current mileage is just under 18K. Still has the factory warranty until March 2007. I am selling due to an upcoming military transfer overseas. The following basic mods have been done:

-Billetflow 2.76 Supercharger pulley
-JLT Ram Air Intake
-4 piece Billetflow idlers
-SCT X-cal 2 with a tune from Jon Lund
-SLP catted X-pipe
-Borla Stinger catback system
-MGW short throw shifter (orange handle)
-NGK TR6 plugs

All parts were bought/installed brand new by a professional. I have all stock parts except the exhaust and plugs. Best dyno numbers are 469 rwhp and 501 rwtq. The interior is in excellent condition and the exterior has a few minor blemishes, nothing unusual. Runs great. It has the stock satin silver 17X9 wheels on it. I will also include a custom fit car cover (with lock, cable and bag) that I bought in March. Passed Maryland state inspection in Feb. '06 and paperwork is on hand. Just had the oil changed and recall fixed by Ford at the end of May '06. Professionally detailed inside and out on 10 June 06. Pics furnished upon request for serious buyers. No trades. Vehicle is located just north of Baltimore. $25K.

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
My buddy is selling his '03 black vert. 16,000 miles, 18" AFS Cobra replicas, Bassani catback and X, intake and shifter. I think he wants 27K or something around there. New Brunswick area.

Users who are viewing this thread