WTB 03 cobra high miles or salvage title

crowntow

Established Member
I am ready to purchase another 03 I want one with high miles or salvaged title as long as it was fixed right.looking to spent around 13k. cash in hand. please let me know what you have.I prefer Blue,White,or Black.

Last edited:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
i got an 02 gt with a kenne bell on it selling for 11k salvage title, well worth over 15k with all the mods i have done. let me know

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Thats going to be really hard. I havent even seen a salvage titled cobra go for that much unless its a pos. I have a screaming yellow that im fixing up, with just cosmetic damage but i wouldnt let it go for close to that. Gl though

whiteguy

Established Member
I have a 03 55k miles salvage title. stock, I had to replace: air bags, header panel, radiator, front cover and headlights. Its a convert. silver with black top. I would let it go for 15k cash

crittel

Established Member
Thats going to be really hard. I havent even seen a salvage titled cobra go for that much unless its a pos. I have a screaming yellow that im fixing up, with just cosmetic damage but i wouldnt let it go for close to that. Gl though

There was a Cobra on autotrader.com that needed a paint job due to it being the ugliest paint I've ever seen but I think it sold. They were asking $11900 for it and it was not a salvage. I know I was going to miss out, but I wish I could have let you know earlier. I'll keep my eye open! Desperate times call for desperate measures, no?

Last edited:

Slythrin

I am ready to purchase another 03 I want one with high miles or salvaged title as long as it was fixed right.looking to spent around 13k. cash in hand. please let me know what you have.I prefer Blue,White,or Black.

there is one on ebay right now it is a 2004 silver cobra with a salvage title and some minor damage

Users who are viewing this thread