WTB: 03-04 Terminator

Crazy88

Established Member
Hey people I'm looking to pick up a Cobra real soon. Just trying to find the right deal and color. MUST BE COUPE. Colors I prefer DSG/SB/SY/CO. Looking for something w/ mods but must be done proper, nothing beat. A KB or whipple is fine, no turbos as that isn't my plan at the moment. Im shooting for a car with less than 40k on stock motor and trans. If motor is built lmk as mileage would only apply to body and trans. I'm willing to drive or fly to you if the deal is right. I've done this before for a car so I'm serious. I flew from Cali to NY and drove the SRT back lol.

Thanks

Last edited:

SVT Zorro

Established Member
Thinking to buy a GT500 but need to sell my 03 Terminator first, send me your e-mail here [email protected] so I can send info and pics.............car loacted in KS

Car is white with black stripes, FR500 wheels & new tires (17x9 & 17x10.5) BBK long tube headers and H pipe with Magnaflow mufflers, New Spec 3 clutch kit with new aluminum flywheels, wide band & fuel pressure gages, Aluminum coolant expansion intercooler reservoir, LFP Heat exchanger, LFP idler, JLT cold air intake, Accufab single blade TB, Blue box (2 step & non lifting shift) Mini shift light, SCT handheld programer and the best does have a new Lethal performance standalone complete fuel system with Fore presicion E85 coating with twin 255 walbro fuel pumps, 2.4 Whipple and Mugnum T56 6 speed transmission (better than stock) installed brend new and bought as a kit(Aluminum drive shaft) @ D&D performance. Car does have 3 tunes 1.- is for 91 octane looked at 11* for daily driver and very friendly tune making 502 RWHP, 2.- Is for 91 + Torco additive making 580RWHP but still a safe tune and 3.- is for 110 making over 600 RWHP
Car was tuned at Oklahoma. Car is more capable but the 60 LBS injectors need to be repalced for at least 82lbs for more power to unleash, 60 lbs are ok to be safe for +,- 600 RWHP, If I keep the car I will replace the for 82 lbs because I have E85 on mind.

Don't be scare about the mileage, when I got the car had 70K and was 100% stock @ 7 psi on stock Eaton, the rest of the mileage is on mods, I don't drive the car very often but the weekends and really never raced or take to the track . Now car does have around 72K but not quite sure, If still the mileage bother You really you don't have to reply me don't need to sell the car really just want a GT500 but not looking for a change like crazy.
Really you can put these Cobra at the same level of power compare to a GT500 with bolt ons with out paying a huge chunk of money.
T
This is not an average Cobra due to its mods, I'm asking 23K and firm on price just on Blower, Fuel system & Transmission have over 8K and the cost of the headers is not only a big chunk I had to pay is because of the installation cost because is a PITA to install Long tube or even shorties on these cars.

The particular of this new magnum transmission is not only is stronger than stock T56 viper but does have a higher gear on 6 speed that can allow you increase the top speed and get a better gas mileage because engine will be at lower RPM at traveling speed.............Thank you!

FYI I have also a true 1994 SN95 Cobra heavly modified with 331 strocker fully build and Vortech supercharged @ 6 PSI wit adapted 6 speed transmission and much more......asking 12K

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread