WTB: 03 - 04 Terminator!!!

DeViantSVT

Established Member
I Want to buy a car since mine got stolen not to long ago..
I am willing to pay not more than what the cars values actually is..
I dont care what color is it but prefer[1st WHITE, 2nd Blue, 3rd Silver]..
The car has to be a Coupe and i dont mind the mods.. Like i said im only
willing to pay the cars value..
Im located in Florida and it would be awasome to deal w/ someone in the area
but if seller works it out w/ me i wont mind distance either...

KBB.com
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe 2D 10th ANV 15k miles
Condition Value

MSRP Excellent
$20,600

Private Party
Excellent Good Fair
$18,150 $17,200 $16,000

2004 Ford Mustang Cobra Coupe 2D 15k miles
Condition Value

MSRP Excellent
$23,125

Private Party
Excellent Good Fair
$20,525 $19,525 $18,125

FOR NADA GUIDE USERS

2004 Ford Mustang-V8-5/6 Spd./AT Coupe 2D Cobra

Rough Average Clean Clean
Trade-In Trade-In Trade-In Retail

Base Price $16,075 $17,425 $18,525 $21,450
Mileage - 25,000 miles $2,800 $2,800 $2,800 $2,800
Options

Power Seat $ 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0
MACH Stereo System $ 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0
Leather Seats $ 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0
TOTAL PRICE $18,875 $20,225 $21,325 $24,250*

www.KBB.com
www.NADA.com

Do some research ... SENTIMENTAL VALUE MEANS NOTHING TO ME... I WONT PAY FOR IT!!
NO COBRA IS WORTH 30ks

Last edited:

DeViantSVT

Established Member
Like I said i dont mind if the car has mods as longs as its in good condition and the price is acceptable lol...

DeViantSVT

Established Member
Colors listed are just the ones i prefer. I dont care what color the car is. Just that it'll be awasome any of those 3

DeViantSVT

Established Member
2 expensive if the car was new maybe ill pay for it but its an 04 .. no way .. by the way i love the color

sonicblew

Established Member
my bad the first link was for a 03 coupe with 14k mi
this link is a 03 10th ann. coupe with 15k.
just thought i would throw this up so you can compare apples to apples.
if you are interested i do have a 03 redfire with 14k i would work on price with you if you want it. if not good luck with your car shopping theres alot of great ones out there right now.:rockon:
Used Car Value - Ford Mustang-V8-5/6 Spd./AT Coupe 2D Cobra 10th Anniv.

DeViantSVT

Established Member
go ahead and post piks or a link and i check it out.. ur links are very helpfull but still dont make the cars values as high as they quote in here.. ppl ask for even 32k for their cars.. thats insane.. anyways i dont even bother to go there and say anything i just dont offer to them.. WELL WERES YOUR CAR

sonicblew

Established Member

Kysnake03

Established Member

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
95% of all Banks use NADA to certify the amount of the vehicle so they know how much they can lend out. KBB is used primarily for dealers to hike up there prices.

DeViantSVT

Established Member
agree.. but dealers actually use black book not blue .. if u havent seen it it looks like a PDA phone but is actually an electronic device with car values ... and dont kno why but it kinda gives the same as kelly blue book.. anyways everybody puts their own price tags as they please.. im buying your selling ''bargain is always involved lol''

DeViantSVT

Established Member
95% of all Banks use NADA to certify the amount of the vehicle so they know how much they can lend out. KBB is used primarily for dealers to hike up there prices.

take a look and you will see NADA values are higher and dealers sell high because they make buyers feel more confident and safe with the deal.. they make buyers think they got a backup or some kind of warranty but the truth is that if the car dont have it from factory ur not really getting any..

BLACKVNM

Established Member
No offense to OP, but a car is worth what someone will pay for it. I understand banks do use the NADA (I used to do loans myself), and they have to have something to go by. Many enthusiasts (including myself) would rather pay an extra couple of thousand for a car they know has not been down the track 1000 times. It may have the same miles as a car that is being sold for $2k less, but it's been well maintained and not ragged out. Just my opinion- there are definitely deals out there though!! Good luck to you.

DeViantSVT

Established Member
No offense to OP, but a car is worth what someone will pay for it. I understand banks do use the NADA (I used to do loans myself), and they have to have something to go by. Many enthusiasts (including myself) would rather pay an extra couple of thousand for a car they know has not been down the track 1000 times. It may have the same miles as a car that is being sold for $2k less, but it's been well maintained and not ragged out. Just my opinion- there are definitely deals out there though!! Good luck to you.

Yeah i kno thats exactly what i said but see right now ppl think about getting into such a big investment because a car is a deal you always gonna end up losing so thats kinda like the reazon i wont pay more than its actual value.. as a matter of fact the cars value is gonna decrease even more now that the economy and the american big factories went thru all this bullshit... im just looking for one now cuz i have no car due to the same thing.. bad economy leads to more crime... But well its just what i think you kno.. I make the offer seller takes it or leave it...

Users who are viewing this thread