WTB 03/04 Terminator

WynkoopBK

Jiu Jitsu
Established Member
Plain and simple, I am looking for a Mystic, Comp Orange, Sonic Blue, DSG, or White(in that order) Terminator.

I am looking to spend around $20,000 cash. Yes, that is a humerous price for some of the colors listed. However, I have cash and will not back out. I am not here to window shop. If you want to turn your Cobra in cash ASAP, contact me. [email protected] 252 626 5743

I am located in NC

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Whats up dude. 20k wouldnt get you a terminator with high mileage. The cobras in this website are generously priced and are probably the lowest you will find. Dealers will charge more. To be honest with you, your gonna have to save up a few more grand. Good luck with your find dude. Just tryin to help out.

Satyr

Established Member
20k? Even cobras with 60+k miles on them are going for 21/22k. Good luck man, but I don't think you're going to have any bites with that kind of money.

But, good luck!

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Thats what I was saying. The lowest I found was a guy on this site selling his with 60 something Thousand on it for 22k. But he just had the engine replaced under warranty. So im sure the price went up. Also that was a HELL of a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread