WTB: 03/04 terminator - Ported Eaton,Whipple, Turbo, or Kenne Bell. Near NY / PA / NE

go2cdmb

Established Member
WTB: I want an 03/04 terminator - Ported Eaton,Whipple, or Kenne Bell near NY, PA & N

It's been a while since I sold my last Terminator and I'd like to get one again.

I'm ready to buy as soon as you're ready to sell. I have savings, so no games, no "I can't get a loan stories and time wasting etc.

I'm in upstate NY and would prefer a car that isn't insanely far away... BUT, if it's a clean enough car, and good a enough deal I might travel.

** I'm really not interested in getting a stock or very near to stock car, thanks though.

Year- I'd like an 04, but 03 is ok too.

No verts please.

Blower- I'd really like a whipple or Kenne Bell blower, but a ported Eaton is cool too.

Color- Id prefer silver, BUT sonic blue, either of the gray colors, white, and the darker red color are ok... Maybe even black if it's WELL taken care of.. we all know how easy black can get swirls etc and start to look hideous if not cared for...

SILVER
SONIC BLUE
DSG
MG
GRAY
OW WHITE
REDFIRE
BLACK

Please no beat cars, no drag only cars, no ridiculous wings or the like, and no time wasters. From the purchase and search of my last one, I know these cars, and I know what to look for in getting one...

I guess that's about it.

Thanks for your time!!!

Last edited:

bobafett

Established Member
I have an 04 screaming yellow with 33k if you so consider. Im in Dutchess County NY. Stock blower but modded.

Users who are viewing this thread