WTB: 03-04 Terminator in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area

LRGNUTZ

Established Member
I'm looking to buy a Terminator, Preferably in Oxford White and it has to be a coupe also no more then 50,000 Miles on it I'm not into the whole convertible thing...Mods welcomed! Have about $21,000 to spend at the moment could go up just a bit if the deal is great. Msg me with offers or reply to the thread, thank you!

Medic50

Established Member
Guy in Denton has an OW for sale for 22.5k I think but I wouldn't bother contacting him. He sucks at giving info and doesn't reply to texts....it's a nice car though.

LRGNUTZ

Established Member
Guy in Denton has an OW for sale for 22.5k I think but I wouldn't bother contacting him. He sucks at giving info and doesn't reply to texts....it's a nice car though.

yea man I already tried contacting him with an offer, I never got a reply, my friend supposedly got him down to 21K but after a few texts he stopped responding, his current ad has been up for a while now he had posted it before but I guess he's not replying or wants to rip someone off with his original 23K asking price. Oh well, I'll keep hunting.

Oscar Sierra

Established Member
I'm in San Antonio. Have 03 black vert with 20k in upgrades KB 2.2, injectors, everything. Has a mike murrillo tune and only 44k miles. I'll happily drive her to Dallas and fly home. Car facts and title in hand 2nd owner no accidents. I can't make it to MCKINNEY Texas as fast as u need me there lol 830-719-6822 for pics and dyno runs.

Justinj

Established Member
I know you were pretty specific on details. But I will throw this out there I have a metallic silver I am the third owner all adult owned stock coupe with high miles about 145k. It has mgw Orange handle short throw and magna flow catback. Paint is not perfect but the car runs flawless with the exception of abs light comes on every now and then. Carmax shows police reported accident in 2007 I don't know the details of it. Interior is pretty clean for the amount of miles. I may let it go pretty cheap if you were interested. Text me at 214 298-9005

LRGNUTZ

Established Member
Sorry I never got back to you guys, Im still in the hunt!

Oscar your Vert seems nice but I really want a Coupe, I have 21K and want to get something specific, some guys on here, Ebay and Craigslist post their Termis up for way to much, they usually don't budge from the asking price even if the mileage is a rip off....I know a lot of the guys on here spent 10 to 20k modding some of their cars but they shouldn't expect to get much of their investment back on a 12 year old car albeit a very very nice car, that's just how it is, Im willing to work out a deal with anyone but it has to be something reasonable! like I mentioned I could go up another 1.5k if the deal is great. pm me or reply to the thread. thank you!

LRGNUTZ

Established Member
Yea man I can't really do that, Im sure youd let it go for cheap but that's way too many miles for my liking, thanks for your post anyways!

LRGNUTZ

Established Member
Well said go get that "termi" ^^^ you're looking for! Good luck in search
Hope I get one soon man, it's been a dream of mine for 12 years now to own a Terminator, when I was a kid and they came out I was instantly sold, Now I'm finally in the position to buy one and I want to make a good purchase.

sonicblu03

Established Member
Hello...I live in central texas. I have an 03 sonic blue cobra, whippled with supporting mods that I am considering selling for right price/buyer. I've owned since new, always garaged kept. If you are interested shoot me your number. Thanks

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread