WTB 03/04 SALVAGE-REBUILT in NY-MA-NH-PA-NJ *$ IN HAND*

svtmtl

Established Member
Hi

I'm looking for 03/04 cobra. I'm open for a Salvage - rebuilt, high millage or problem clear title or v6 clone.

I will considere vert or coupe.

I'm hunting for great deal.:beer:

I dont care buying someting with issues/problem. head problem/body damage ect...except flood

I got the cash rigth now in my hand, I'm more than serious

Please dont bother me with deposit and stupid scam thing. I will never give cash over the net.

If the car is what I'm looking for, I can be there in next 3-4 days with $CASH$
Truck and float...

Easy fast transaction

Rolexxx19hotmail.com

Last edited:

nutnbutcustm

Established Member
what kind of cash you talkin about? i have a black 01' cobra with a full termi swap,basically everything except the rear quarter panels and roof are off a 2004 terminator and i mean everything it has ported eaton and basically every bolt on imaginable,touchscreen pioneer with navi. i can e-mail pics if interested,shoot me an e-mail and i will send you pics then you can make me an offer. the car needs nothing and only has 58,xxx miles on it. i dont even have an add for it i wasnt even considering selling but i think i want a convertible.

svtmtl

Established Member
what kind of cash you talkin about? i have a black 01' cobra with a full termi swap,basically everything except the rear quarter panels and roof are off a 2004 terminator and i mean everything it has ported eaton and basically every bolt on imaginable,touchscreen pioneer with navi. i can e-mail pics if interested,shoot me an e-mail and i will send you pics then you can make me an offer. the car needs nothing and only has 58,xxx miles on it. i dont even have an add for it i wasnt even considering selling but i think i want a convertible.

replyed

svtmtl

Established Member
Last edited:

latamud

Gearhead
Established Member
What do you think?

Have a salvage Certificate on an 03 Cobra. I'm normally into classic Mustangs and this is my first one newer than 67 I've owned. Well, I have a 96 I'm chopping up but never drove/worked on it. Well, it was delivered a couple days ago and I'm thinking this might be more work that i want to tackle. One of the tensioners broke on the DS head and ran the front cam journals on that head dry, some scoring on those journals and aluminum transfer to the cams in the same spot. i can post pics of that later. No signs of piston valve contact. I was told it was minimum bolt off so rebuild of the engine would be minimum to put back together. Seller failed to tell me he had the blower ported, but it wasn't put back together but looks like simply putting the roots back in then bolting the snout back on. Car has 54k miles and SRA was swapped in also.
Salvage is due to front end damage, has new radiator support already installed and some of the body work shows. I just bought it, already looking into getting the head repaired or sourcing replacement head (or both prefer a matching pair). For the right price I'd be willing to let it go. If I rebuild it I'm keeping it.

IMG_3100_detail.JPG

IMG_3099_detail.JPG

IMG_3098_detail.JPG

IMG_3101_detail.JPG

IMG_3105_detail.JPG

IMG_3107_detail.JPG

I can get more pics if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread