WTB: 03-04 magnaflow catback!!!!!

Sitnlopro99gt

Established Member
what are you looking to spend I have one with less than 3k miles in mint condition with bassani tips for the right price I would consider it.

xavair

Established Member
I just took off my magnaflow catback its in great shape. Also have the stock H pipe w/cats and a 409 stainless "pypes" brand off road X pipe. pm me for pics.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
i just took off my magnaflow irs catback yesterday ... going solid rear axle

magnaflow c/b has around 3k miles on it, paid brand new from completeexhaust.com for nearly $400 ... all hardware included and the rear pipes are already polished for that nice shiny look

im selling it now i just havent cleaned it up and taken pics yet.. i dont know what the shipping would be or an asking price yet

p.m. with an offer if you still need one and we can talk

BLWN SN-95

Established Member
i just took off my magnaflow irs catback yesterday ... going solid rear axle

magnaflow c/b has around 3k miles on it, paid brand new from completeexhaust.com for nearly $400 ... all hardware included and the rear pipes are already polished for that nice shiny look

im selling it now i just havent cleaned it up and taken pics yet.. i dont know what the shipping would be or an asking price yet

p.m. with an offer if you still need one and we can talk

i still need one ill take it, i shot you an offer of what i sold my slps for, shoot me a text 732 598 3024 with a pic or waht not.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
gfregrege.jpg

wegtrege.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread