wtb 03/04 front bumper

99electricgreen

Established Member
looking for 03/04 cobra front bumper. I know i can buy one off of ebay for 235 including shipping was wondering if anyone had one on here that they were looking to get rid of.

JasonGt02

Established Member
Might as well buy the one off ebay bro, the cheapest one ull find on the forums is 350 probally! once i sell my parts ill be buying that bumper if i dont get one in the mean time

svtwelch711

Established Member
check out my thread, i have one for sale in the classifieds off my 03 complete with foglights,chin ect....

im in phoenix, make offer is what i have listed for price, so if you are interested feel free to make one. thanks man:-D

oh and skirts too that would need to be painted, but you car probly isnt silver anyways. $200 for those

99electricgreen

Established Member
link to thread? ok nevermind. PM me with your asking price. I wont need the foglight bezels but would need the bumper the foglights and the chin spoiler.

Last edited:

99electricgreen

Established Member
does it come with anything else. I wont need the bezels but I will need the foglights. also this is going on a 99 so do i need to rewire anything for the foglights to work?

99electricgreen

Established Member
check out my thread, i have one for sale in the classifieds off my 03 complete with foglights,chin ect....

im in phoenix, make offer is what i have listed for price, so if you are interested feel free to make one. thanks man:-D

oh and skirts too that would need to be painted, but you car probly isnt silver anyways. $200 for those

pictures to [email protected]

JasonGt02

Established Member
Ebay! $180 and there guranteed to fit like oem or exceed oem quality! Come primered and ready to paint! Just the bumper for $180 nothing else!

99electricgreen

Established Member
bought the one off of ebay waiting for it to arrive will let everyone know my thoughts on it once i have it installed

JasonGt02

Established Member
From pershings or carparts???? theres 2 on ebay! Ya let me know cuz im really interested and about to buy that bumper!

99electricgreen

Established Member
just opened it up. it is made out of pretty sturdy plastic and is wrapped very well!!! bubble wrapped then another layer of plastic and in a huge cardboard box! huge unexpected surprise, it comes with the mounting hardware which was going to be about 25 dollars from tousley ford on this site. the actual bumper is spotless not a scratch, mark, etc. I highly recommend ordering the one form car parts wholesale on ebay!!! took about a week to get it from california to atlanta!!

one quick note: factory foglight bezels fit perfectly in it as well!!

yeah the 99 electric green convertible is going to have a 03/04 front with a 01 rear. going to keep the 99 spoiler b/c cant afford the 03/04 one. also has 17' chrome fr 500s. i am going to have the whole car repainted when i have the front repainted i will post up pictures then!!

Users who are viewing this thread