WTB: 03-04 driveshaft

69clark

Established Member
Looking to buy and 03-04 cobra driveshaft. I will need to cut this up and have some work done to it, so don't bother if you want premium price for the thing. I can't pay premium price for a stocker to send out and have a few hundred more put into it.

Let me know what you got and how much you are looking to get.

Tom

fasterthanyou

Established Member
I have a complete one. Make me a reasonable offer. You pay shipping and any fees. Came off a 40k car if that matters since your wanting to cut it up. Text me as I will not be on here until tomorrow. I will PM you my #.

Eddie

69clark

Established Member
Anyone else?

If so, tell me HOW MUCH SHIPPED. I'm not making offers, tell me your price! And I will tell you yes or no.

I ended up not hearing back from the last guy, so I am bringing this back to the top.

BigWill90

Established Member
I have one but want be home until the 15th my wife says she tired of shipping my parts out so if you haven't found one by the 15th hit me up ..

69clark

Established Member
Yeah, I'm thinking I may just have a custom one built from scratch, it isn't hardly going to cost me anything more than going my previous route. People have either wanted gold prices for theirs or just plain don't get back to me (not you BigWill90). Which is weird because they are the ones that contact me originally.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread