WTB 03-04 Convertible

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member
I read the market rules and it said you can't post for a friend when selling, does that mean I can't post a WTB either? I ask because I have my car but now my dad is looking for an 03-04 cobra convertible and he of course is not a member of the forums. He's looking for a triple black car but will definitely look at other cars too, has to be a drop top. Hopefully can find one stock with the exception of an exhaust or something like that. Under 100,000 and in the teens price.
If I have violated any of the market rules I do apologize and will immediately delete this post if so.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member
I read the market rules and it said you can't post for a friend when selling, does that mean I can't post a WTB either? I ask because I have my car but now my dad is looking for an 03-04 cobra convertible and he of course is not a member of the forums. He's looking for a triple black car but will definitely look at other cars too, has to be a drop top. Hopefully can find one stock with the exception of an exhaust or something like that. Under 100,000 and in the teens price.
If I have violated any of the market rules I do apologize and will immediately delete this post if so.

Also I'm on South Carolina so one hopefully not too far away

Kawi750

SVT
Established Member
Im located in Savannah, GA and happen to have a 2004 black convertible Cobra for sale. It has 90K miles on it and I'm asking $16,000 for it. It's mostly stock with just a flowmaster exhaust on it. Let me know if your interested and I will glady get you more details and meet up with you so you can check it out if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread