wtb 03-04 cobra

5280stang

Established Member
Not looking for a super modded car. I drive 100-200 miles a day in this FL heat. Looking for a car in the Tampa Bay area, but am willing to travel for the right car. Please don't waste my time. Car needs to have a sound dive train. For example:if you put in a new clutch, there needs to be a new/ resurfaced fly wheel.

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
sonic blue

I have one 69*** miles
Lots of new parts and paint wheels tires ect***
Nice

03 sonic blue

03.cobra-svt.03

Established Member
IMG_1117.gif
just puttin it up get at me if your interested 4072216722

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
How about a nice 10th Anniversary convertible?

NO ONE understands more than me your thoughts on replacing parts. I needed a new longblock and replaced everything from the blower to the oil pan, all accessories,heat exchanger,pump,coil packs etc. My car is like a new car and thats how I wanted it. No surprises down the road. I spared no expense. Let me know if your interested in it and I would be more than happy to talk with you. I am only selling to take delivery of a 13 and not wanting to have to go to storage to get a car because I want to drive it. 5 vehicles with a 2 car garage is not fun. And my wife needs a space so my Cobra or Shelby will not sit outside..lol

Last edited:

5280stang

Established Member
I would love to take my time and fly out go see some of these cars. time is not a luxury I have right now, but I am a highly motivated buyer.
I know you guys/gals can pm me, but I much rather you just send me your asking price, cars title condition, modification list, miles ect here.

PLEASE Florida cars only. I will entertain low mileage Mach 1 cars also.

5280stang

Established Member
If you haaaave to pm me details that's fine....; or know details/pic of a your competitions ride....hey, I have to look out for me. I have be ripped off once before and still have that bad taste in my mouth.

Need a car asap, I am down to my GSXR.

5280stang

Established Member
sooo, you guys/gals don't want to sale your cobra's. I looking hard, I'm going to go see a car near my house tonight. Please please please let me know

Users who are viewing this thread