WTB : 03 04 cobra

hoodbrd

Established Member
Ok time to start the offical search AIT is moving by real fast and cruising season is about to start for me. Im looking to get in a mildly modded clean cobra with out a terribly huge amount of miles would prefer a sonic blue or dsg. Coupe preferred over vert but I will take a look. Umm around the 500/500 mark is the goal. Anything around ohio or surronding area and the san antonio area? Pm me or post what ya got wont be able to respond till 6ish cst but I will respond.

graveyard

Established Member
cobra

Ok time to start the offical search AIT is moving by real fast and cruising season is about to start for me. Im looking to get in a mildly modded clean cobra with out a terribly huge amount of miles would prefer a sonic blue or dsg. Coupe preferred over vert but I will take a look. Umm around the 500/500 mark is the goal. Anything around ohio or surronding area and the san antonio area? Pm me or post what ya got wont be able to respond till 6ish cst but I will respond.

Would you be interested in a 04 redfire very mild mods 40,000 miles,has the dark seat inserts 509 made this color.Around 19,800 whats you think,i am in ky right on the border of va,ohio,tenn.

Users who are viewing this thread