WTB 03/04 cobra

99mustanggt27

Established Member
im looking to buy an 03/04 cobra with less than 90k miles, colors in mind are silver, the goldish color, white, sonic blue, or black, NO convertibles, mostly stock preferably, if it has small stuff like exhaust, wheels, shifter, smaller pully thats fine, im looking for somthing thats reasonably priced and very unmodified, post what ya got and ill get back to you asap

bleedout

Established Member
I am entertaining the idea of selling my black 04' cobra. Has minor mods like 2.93 pulley. JLT RIA. Cat back. Shifter ect. Has huge stereo tho man. But how much are you looking to spend??? My Cobra has 79k but i'd need around $18000 for it. I have a shit ton of money in it. If u maybe interested i can Give details. Thanks

99mustanggt27

Established Member
im looking for a bit less than 18000 im trying not to settle on the first thing i see i wanna look around and maybe find somthing around 14k or so, soi can drop some money into it, how much are you asking for the red cobra?

Sones05

Established Member
$24,500 that link has pics and description of each mod. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread