Wtb: 03'-04' cobra

automoto

Established Member
I'm in the market for a nice, clean, low mile 2003-2004 Cobra. I live in Monmouth County, NJ and am willing to travel out of state IF the car is worth it, and IF the price is right. Show me what you got and lets make a deal. Thanks! :beer::beer:

SAcobra427

Established Member
Black 03 vert w/ 25000 mi Allentown Pa

If you are still looking for an 03 I am selling my trilpe black convertible. I just today purchaced a new GT500 and could use some more room, it should be delivered here by the end of next week I am the orig owner and the car has its extended factory warranty that is good til 60K or 4/17/10 I have ALL factory paper work including the window sticker, bulid sheet, dealer brochures, SVT cert. and manuals. The orig. factory satin 5 spokes ( that were taken off the car with 313 miles on them) it has had the optionial factory chrome 5 spoke wheels on the car since 5/1/03. The only modifications to the car are Ford a FR500 ( dual mode ) exhaust system a 3.2" pulley with the correct belt and a K&N air filter. There has been no electronic tuning changes made and I have all the stock parts here with me in storage. I looked around on here to get an idea on pricing and it seems like about $ 22,000 would seem fair for this car. If you would like to find out more about the car you can Email me at [email protected]

Thanks, Tom

Users who are viewing this thread