WTB 03/04 Cobra under 31k miles

jbro714

termin8neb
Established Member
hey guys im new to the site but i am looking to buy a 03/04 cobra. i would like to spend no more than 23k and would like if the car had under 31k miles on it. i like the colors: Comp orange, torch red, DSG, and sonic blue. PM me if you have any way of helping. i am located in lincoln, ne but i can drive to get the car about anywhere. thanks!

ian04

Established Member
i cant pm u u dont have anuf post count but give ur email adress ill send u some pics and a mod list of my 04 TR with 27k miles im asken 23k its a full ported pullied bolton eaton car makes 528rwh 552trq only sellen cause i wana move into a c6z06

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Search 1stanglover; he just posted up a clean comp orange, nice mod's with 33K miles for $26,000. Looks like you found your car if you guys can make a deal!!!

oneof185

Established Member
I'm considering selling mine but 26k is my bottom dollar....I know you said 23 but the few extra would be we worth it....Comp Orange with 38k miles, 2.8KB, over 600 HP on pump fuel. Car shows like a 10k mile car. We are less than 200 miles apart. I just listed as possible trade in 93 cobra section but nowhere else.

jbro714

termin8neb
Established Member
thanks guys! i just sold my gt yesterday..sad day for me but a termi is soon to come. i really cant afford more than what i had said but ill see what i can do.

jbro714

termin8neb
Established Member
my email address is [email protected] so feel free to send me some pics of your cars. My gt had quite a few chips so i am lookig for a cobra with very little to no paint blemishes/chips/scratches so i dont have do deal with that.

Users who are viewing this thread