WTB 03/04 COBRA Tx

WhippleMe210

Established Member
Hello everyone, brand new to the forum and made an account for the sole purpose of becoming a fellow cobra owner. I'm looking to buy a terminator in Texas. I live in San Antonio but driving a bit won't be a problem, hoping to get a coupe in either sonic blue or red fire metallic. Other than that I'm not to picky. Thank you all for your time. Brand new so if I did something wrong I apologize.

bstang18

Established Member
Ive seen plenty of Redfires coupes for sale. Whats your price range? There was a ~45K mile redfire for 19K at a dealer in Florida, not sure if its still available. Also a bunch of redfire verts. Theres a SB in PA or something too.

calz54

Established Member
I have a black vert. with 29k miles I am considering selling. I live just south of San Antonio, TX.

It has less than 1000 miles on recent modifications...all performed by Lethal Performance in San Antonio. Tuned on 93 pump gas - 607rwhp/540rwtq. Also made 616/585 on a Torco tune. VMP GenII 2.3 TVS blower, 2.8" pulley, Accufab SBTB, 60lb injectors, dual AEM pumps (e85 capable), Lethal head cooling mod, JLT High Boost intake, SCT BA3000 maf, JLT oil separator, BBK longtube headers, BBK o/r H-pipe, Magnaflow catback, MM full-length welded subframe connectors, MGW orange handle shifter, H&R sport springs, heat exchanger, oversized Canton coolant tanks. Ford Racing diff. cover, MM aluminum diff. mounts, MM caster/camber plates, MM aluminum steering rack bushings, 14mm subframe bolts, 315/35/17 Nitto 555 tires in rear. SCT X3 programmer.

The car also just received all new tint and a $1500 stereo (all Kicker speakers and Kicker 4 channel amp, Pioneer double-din head unit).

PM me if interested and I can text you pictures.

WhippleMe210

Established Member
Try this place. They tend to overprice on some.. But I was scouting this site out for months while I was on the hunt. Just be patient.. trust me lol!!
http://www.lamotorcars.com/web/3059/inventory?start=50

Also keep searching autotrader and ebay.

Have you dealt with them? They have a Redfire coupe that I liked, I messaged them twice already without a reply so I gave up on them. Maybe I should try again.

wreckit

Established Member
Have you dealt with them? They have a Redfire coupe that I liked, I messaged them twice already without a reply so I gave up on them. Maybe I should try again.

Ive talked to them. They seem to know their Mustangs.. I would try calling directly rather than emailing for a quick response. There are a few people on here that have delt with these guys with success.
I personally just got lucky and found mine at dealership in Arlington.
Just keep calling them bud!! Good Luck

8URZR1

Established Member
hey bro i have a terminator you might be interested and im about 4hrs from san antonio. hmu 903-714-6075 so i can send you pics and info.

dsg39th

Established Member
I'm near Tyler.
03 Mineral Gray 55k miles 600hp
Whipple 2.9
Return style fuel
Long tubes, or X, borla stingers
MGW Shifter
McLeod RST Twin Disc clutch
Polished IC/Radiator reservoirs
HR Race Spring
Bilstein struts and shocks
MM caster camber plates
Full tilt boogie IRS bushings

Asking $24,000
Message me and I'll send some pics if interested

Casper03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
2003 OW Cobra with 66K miles. 2.2 KB with supporting mods. Built motor and much more. Salvage title in 08 with 32K miles. $14.5 firm. If interested P.M. me.

Users who are viewing this thread